Epic 40k Ork Battlewagon

I'm back at college, and with work on top of that as well I'm totally swamped again, so no more batch painting for a long while. But I'm still trying to take 5 mins a night to paint to relax. Slung enough paint around to get a single battlewagon finished for the ork army for Epic 40k. Battlewagon available from Vanguard Minis skinners range
 
 
Ork Battlewagon from Vanguard Miniatures

 
Ork Wartrakk Skorcha (Plastic Epic 40k mini) and Battlewagon (Vanguard Minis)

I also brought a huge batch of grass tufts from tajima1 miniatures last year and gambled on some of their small ones in dead and golden colours for use on my Epic 40k stuff and they turned out to be really, really nice! I used a lot of their small green ones on my 6mm fantasy before but wasn't sure if these colours would work on the Epic 40k models, but they are a great colour and match the normal static grass I use. Now just wish I'd ordered a lot more! Some of the best tufts I've found on the market so far!

 

Comments