Inq6 28Mag

I was asked to write an article on my Inq6 project, which has just been published in the newest volume of '28' magazine. For those that haven't seen 28 before, it's a free digital publication that covers the more unique and grim dark aspects of the warhammer universes.

You can get Volume 3 (and the previous volumes) free from here: https://28-mag.com/2020/09/26/vol-3-is-here/




My gaming group had a 'big' Inq6 game/campaign planned for over the Easter holiday this year. This would have meant a brand new table being put together, but like most things this year, that plan became kaput. I've painted up a fair bit of the Inq6 backlog now, though I've even more stuff that's been slowly arriving/been built during the lockdown.

I'm going to be pretty tied up for the next 8-12 months (Uni/Work) but after that we will try to rearranged our big campaign and get the new table done.

Comments