WiP Epic 40k Ork Squiggoth & Big Gunz (From Troublemaker Games/Vanguard Miniatures)

Painting some big batches of Orks for my Epic 40k forces, but painted a couple of my favourite models in-between batches for fun (and to save my sanity of painting 1000s of tiny orc teeth!).

The Squiggoth is from troublemaker games feral skinner range (Available from Vanguard Minis). I swapped out the crew for some of the orks in the feral skinner character & troops packs. They are great minis but way too large to mix with the rest of my feral ork stuff I already own, but it's not noticeable when used as crew members in stead. The leftover crew can be mixed in with my feral stuff as they are a lot weedier in size. Not sure how I'm going to end up basing my feral ork force, don't know if I want it to match my regular ork army or do something different to mix it up. I will leave it until I have some more painted and make a decision afterwards.

Squiggoth From Vanguard Miniatures




I also have around 100 big gunz and Kannons to paint, but I'm very likely to flake out on them before getting any where near that amount done! But made sure to pull the grot bomber (Available from Vanguard Minis) out and do him first as I think this mini is fantastic! Going to add the bad moon flames, but needed to leave it until my eyes are good and rested and not try to get it done in the middle of the night!

Grot Bomber From Vanguard Miniatures

 

Comments