Goblins

So I'm posting these older photos as a way of replacing my ruined painting log, thanks to the photobucket fiasco. These were done back during 2013 & 2014, and are of my (mostly) baccus goblin army.

Baccus goblins are wonderful minis, if on the large side of 6mm. I've seen people use them as small 10mm scale goblins to good effect, which gives some indication on how large they actually are.
I'm still a big fan of them, and being greenskins, the size difference is unnoticeable to me- I've even used some irregular snotlings mixed onto later bases, and they have looked fine!



6mm Fantasy Goblins


6mm Fantasy Goblins


6mm Fantasy Goblins
6mm Fantasy Goblins
6mm Fantasy Goblins

6mm Fantasy Goblins

6mm Fantasy Goblins
The left hand chariot is from baccus goblin character pack. The right hand one is from irregulars range of lesser goblins (snotlings for those warhammer fans!) The ogre is also from irregular, though I do not know which code he is, as he came as part of one of the army deals (dark dwarves I believe) which are fantastic value! The baccus goblin chariot is a great mini, but at 5 pieces, with some really tiny joins, its a real pain to glue together!

Comments